Admissions are opened each year after the announcement of Matric and Intermediate results to Intermediate and Under Graduate Programs respectively. Admission Committee is responsible for framing rules for admission strictly according to the Policy framed by Govt. of Punjab. Admission to the students are granted strictly on “Merit” basis.
College Council has authorized the Admission Committee to process the Admission Procedure and decision of he Admission Committee is final regarding admission of any student.
Student is required to visit College and get prospectus, fill-in the Admission Form and submit the Form alongwith the required documents. A student can also get the Admission From & Prospectus by visiting the College’s Website. However, student will have to pay a nominal Form Fee (as decided by the Admission Committee in consultation with the College Council) at the time of submitting the Admission Form.
Upon Confirmation of Admission by the Admission Committee, the student is required to submit the fee within the due date otherwise his admission shall stand cancelled.
Each student is required to attached following documents with the Admission Form
- Matric Result Card/Degree (4 copies)
- Intermediate Result Card/Degree (4 copies – only in case of Admission to Graduate Programs)
CNIC/B-Form of Student(3 copies)
- CNIC of Father/Guardian (3 copies)
- Character Certificate(2 copies)
- Fresh Passport Size Picture of the Student(6 coloured snapshots)
- Self Addressed Postal Envelops with Stamps (5)
- Original N.O.C./Migration Certificate (only if the student has passed Matric from any other Board except BISE Sahiwal)
- Age Limit:
18 Years for admission to Intermediate Programs
22 Years for Under Graduate Programs